30% Off Your Federal Taxes

IRS 1040-NR-EZ Form

If you are a non-resident alien filing a income tax return, you can file the simplified version of the Form 1040NR if you: do not claim any dependents, you cannot be claimed as a dependent on someone else's return, claim no tax credits, have a income less than $100,000, are not itemizing deductions other than those for state and local income taxes, do not claim any adjustments to income besides grants or scholarships, and only have U.S. income from wages, salaries, and tips, refunds of state and local income taxes, and/or scholarship or fellowship grants.

Note: You must have Adobe Reader to view the form below.