30% Off Your Federal Taxes

IRS 1040-NR Form

This is a income tax return for non-resident alien taxpayers. This is generally for those taxpayers who have been in the US for a considerable length of time. The 1040NR is to be used when you are claiming dependents (residents of Canada , Mexico , Japan , Korea and students from India only), received dividends or capital gains from U.S. stocks, received income on Form 1099 as independent contractor, claiming itemized deductions such as donations to U.S. charities, professional tax preparation fees from previous years, claiming unreimbursed employee expenses (moving, travel, continuing education), or have additional adjustments to income.

Note: You must have Adobe Reader to view the form below.