30% Off Your Federal Taxes

IRS 1040-C Form

The IRS Form 1040-C is used by legal aliens that are leaving the United States. Prior to leaving the US, aliens must report income earned or expected to be collected during the entire year. This included both resident and non-resident aliens (non-residents can use 1040NR to help complete). Tax liabilities on these incomes must be collected prior to leaving.

Note: You must have Adobe Reader to view the form below.